|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (290 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 2 BEDROOM/ 2 BATHROOM
- 1ST FLOOR WITH LIFT ACCESS
- 24 HOUR ON-SITE CONCIERGE
- RESIDENTS ONLY GYM & POOL
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE INCLUDED
- CLOSE TO CANARY WHARF & SOUTH QUAY DLR
A spacious Two bedroom apartment ideally positioned to Canary Wharf and its wide array of amenities. The property comprises a large lounge leading onto a sunny south facing balcony, is equipped with two bathrooms, offers ample storage and benefits a modern fully integrated kitchen. Residents of Canary Central will further have at their leisure an onsite gymnasium, a 15 meter indoor swimming pool, a sauna and spa at no extra cost. Please call 020 3668 1030 to book a viewing!!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.