|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (374 days ago)|
- Fantastic low rents
- Central city location just off Friargate
- Close to university, bus routes, train station and bars
- Option to include fixed price gas, electricity, and Wifi
- 2 double rooms available, and one single room
- Communal living area and kitchen
9 bedroom flat share to rent just off Friargate in fantastic city centre location.
* LAST MINUTE STUDENT LET FOR 2017/18 ACADEMIC YEAR *
* 6 ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE !! *
Fantastic low rents, £45 per week for a single room, £60 per week for a double room. All bills (including wifi) for £10 per week.
Fantastic large double and single bedrooms available.
The property is positioned on Market street West, just behind Friargate and is opposite the car park. Close to the centre of Preston and within the pedestrianised area; offering fantastic access to the University buildings, shops, restaurants, nightlife and transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRES1024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wignalls Estate Agents, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.