|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (340 days ago)|
- Three Storey Town House
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen Diner
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Patio and Lawned Garden
- Located in Popular Location
- Bathroom on Each Floor
- Three Doubles One Single
- Perfect Family Home
- French Doors out to Patio
If you are looking to be close to town and everything it has available but require a large property then this is the property for you.
Set over three floors it will enable your family to have the space needed so you do not feel on top of each other but also enjoy spending family time in the open plan kitchen and dining room. This is a fantastic reception room that has French doors opening out onto the patio area - it could not make entertaining and socialising with your friends and family any easier.
The space within the property can be used in a number of different ways, there is an option to use the entire ground floor as the only reception room and then all rooms above as bedrooms or if the needed you could split your reception rooms up and have the ground floor as a dining area and first floor as the lounge. If you have a large family these rooms can be useful to ensure everyone is happy.
The ground floor consists of a study room or fourth bedroom, open plan living area and modern fitted kitchen and a WC. The first floor has either what can be used as the master bedroom with en suite shower room or could be your second reception room. It has previously been used as the latter. Finally on the third floor are two more double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
If your not green fingered then the low maintenance garden will suit you down to the ground. It is an enclosed space with a patio area as mentioned above and a lawned area too.
The property comes with two allocated parking spaces, is double glazed throughout and also has gas central heating via radiators.
The location of this property will be perfect for anyone from a professional couples up to families given that is is close to the town centre, a number of supermarkets and also local schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000371526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Newport Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.