|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Modernised semi-detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted combined bathroom / w.c with shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Flagged area to rear accessed via kitchen
- Close to schools
- Close to local amenities
- Ideally located for public transport
Moscrops offer to let this semi-detached property in Birkenhead North. The property is ideally located for the transport links of Birkenhead North Station, bus links and the M53. The property offers accommodation to the ground floor by way of entrance hall, a Living room leading to new fitted Kitchen / Dining area. The first floor comprises two Bedrooms & a modern fitted Bathroom / w.c with shower. A generous, flagged outside area is accessed via the Kitchen. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed window units. Phone Moscrops today to book your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PM1838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moscrops Estate Agents, Birkenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.