|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 September 2017 (374 days ago)|
- Stunning Split Level Flat In Walthamstow Village
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Separate Reception Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Offered Furnished/Un-Furnished
- Entry Phone System
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Close To Walthamstow Central Tube Station
*MUST BE SEEN* Wonderlease are delighted to present to the market for rent this stunning two bedroom split level flat in Walthamstow Village, benefits include two double bedrooms, large separate reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, shower room, private balcony, offered furnished/un-furnished, communal garden, entry phone system, gas central heating, double glazing throughout, short walk to Walthamstow Central Tube Station and is close to all local shops and amenities *Available 7th October 2017*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WDRL_001238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wonderlease Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.