|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (309 days ago)|
- Impressive top floor property
- Short journey to Durham city centre
- Good local amenities
- Two bedrooms - one double
- Generous sized living accommodation
- Fully furnished throughout
- Neutrally decorated
- Ample residents parking
- Secure entry system
- Will let quickly!
Holding a desirable top floor position, in this popular development in Gilesgate, is not far from Durham City centre and local amenities, such as a large supermarket, which is very close by.
Furnished to a good standard throughout, these apartments are very appealing to the professional tenant, looking for easy access to the city centre or the A1 motorway. Comprising of lounge, seperate kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom with overhead shower.
The property benefits of course from ample residents parking and secure entry system, in addition to security alarm system.
Available towards the end of October, we anticipate plenty of interest as this is the time of year when such property is in very high demand. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000007554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.