|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (369 days ago)|
- Council tax included in bills
- Unlimited gas
- Unlimited electric for communal areas
- Cleaner twice a week for communal areas
- Unlimited BT Broadband
- Unlimited Freeview Tv
- Water bills included in rent
- Private & Secure
- Secure Parking
G&T Properties are pleased to offer this modern, newly decorated studio flat situated in a popular location close to local amenities such as: Dudley Town centre, A short bus journey from The Merry Hill Centre and great transport links, walking distance from Dudley Bus station and Dudley port train station.
The property briefly compromises of a stunning bedroom, immaculate communal kitchen, modern reception room and 2 Bathrooms.
This property also offers:
Council tax included in the rent.
Unlimited electric in communal areas.
a Cleaner twice a week in the communal areas.
Unlimited BT Broadband.
Unlimited Freeview TV.
Water bills included in the rent.
Private and secure Parking.
Available to rent from 6 Months to long term.
This property is kept to a high and immaculate standard.
*UNLIMITED BILLS INCLUDED* - with an additional charge of £55.00 per month which covers ALL monthly bills, this includes unlimited gas central heating, electric (unlimited electric to all areas except individual rooms which are metered, at the (standard electric rate) , water, broadband, council tax, cleaner.
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**PLEASE RECOMMEND A PROPERTY TO G&T PROPERTIES AND RECEIVE A 50 CASH BACK VOUCHER**
Call now to find out about our FREE TENANT FIND SERVICES and our management packages that start from only 6%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.