|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Titchfield Village Location
- Luxurious First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bedroom Three/Study
- Superb Open Planned Living Area
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Bathroom & En-suite
- Gas Fired Under Floor Heating
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
BRAND NEW CONVERSION: The largest of the apartments in the first phase of this special development close to the heart of the popular village of Titchfield. This unique layout offers TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with the added bonus of a study, the master bedroom will have the benefit of an EN-SUITE, and there is a large living room with adjacent kitchen which will be lavishly fitted with a stunning kitchen, incorporating a full suite of quality appliances and featuring GRANITE OR QUARTZ work surfaces. A great deal of thought has gone into the arrangement of the rooms to maximise space and usefulness of the accommodation. Situated to the rear of the development there is a MAGNIFICENT LOUNGE with a number of windows which will FLOOD NATURAL LIGHT into this area with its SOUTHERLY aspect. Finished to the very highest quality, there will be GAS-FIRED UNDERFLOOR HEATING, high performance UPVC double glazed windows, Oak veneer internal doors and many other notable features. For a full specification contact us now on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8184780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.