|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (398 days ago)|
- Close to Well Street Common on a quiet no through road
- Semi-detached house in an excellent condition throughout
- Extensively modernised to give a large open-plan kitchen
- Hardwired/built in BOSE speakers in the kitchen/dining room
- Private and secluded garden at rear with side access
- Within the catchment area for several popular schools
- Bethnal Green tube is within close proximity
- Easy access to The City and Canary Wharf
LONG LET. A wonderful four bedroom semi-detached house arranged over four floors boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent Victoria Park location.
Penshurst Road is located moments from the shops, bars and cafes of Victoria Park Village while the lakes, fountains and green open spaces of the beautiful Victoria Park and Well Street Common are also very nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.