|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (336 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Favoured Acklam Location
- Lounge, Dining Room & Garden Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- Utility with Additional Appliances /Ground Floor WC
- Extensive Gardens & Attached Double Garage
- Offered Unfurnished From 11 Sept 2017
- No Pets, Smokers or DSS
- Cost of Gardener Included in Rent
- Bond £1,300
In a highly favoured residential area, a substantial four double bedroom semi-detached home set back from the road within a generous sized plot with an attached double garage.
The rear is not overlooked and affords a degree of privacy. Please note gardening costs are included in the rental figure.
Briefly: Warm air central heating, double glazing, lounge and separate dining room, garden room, fitted kitchen with oven and hob, utility room incorporates a washer, dryer, dishwasher and American Style fridge/freezer, ground floor WC, bathroom with shower cubicle and separate WC. Well placed for access to commuter links to the A174, A19 and A66.
The property is available on an UNFURNISHED basis from 11 Sept 2017 pets considered, no smokers or DSS.
Council Tax Band F. Bond £1300.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COU170296_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.