|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2017 (377 days ago)|
- Stylish three bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three lovely double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Delightful private balcony
SHORT LET. Set on the fourth floor, this three bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a master bedroom with en suite shower room.
The property boasts a stunning location just off Commercial Street which offers a wealth of amenities as well as easy access to the City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.