|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2017 (309 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR Flat
- Spacious Lounge with Patio Doors
- Modern Kitchen
- Large Double Bedroom with Built in Storage
- Modern Fitted Shower Room with White Three Piece Suite
- Access to Rear Communal Garden Area
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- On Street Parking
- Close to Town Centre
A VERY SPACIOUS one bedroom GROUND FLOOR flat situated close to local amenities and transport routes, only a short distance from Preston town centre. The property has been well maintained and has tasteful decor throughout. The property benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and use of the communal garden. On street parking available.
INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Leading to shower room, bedroom and lounge area. Neutral fitted carpet, useful storage area.
Spacious living area with ample room for dining table & chairs, neutral decor and fitted carpet, two radiators, patio doors to rear garden area. Leading to kitchen
Modern fitted wall and base units, beech effect worktop, tiled splash backs, electric cooker with hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, linoleum flooring, window overlooking rear garden.
Large double room with built in storage, wallpapered walls and neutral fitted carpet, radiator and window to the front of the property.
Fitted with a white modern three piece suite comprising: Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity wash basin and low level wc, linoleum flooring and radiator.
Front garden area with path leading to entrance. Well presented and maintained rear communal garden.
DSS/Benefits considered with fully referenced Guarantor. Sorry no pets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50551122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5571961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PR Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.