|Added on Rightmove:||26 February 2018 (172 days ago)|
- 0.4 miles from Leytonstone Tube Station
- Offered unfurnished
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Close to shops and ameneties
- Gas Central Heating
- Available from 11th April 2018
- Double Bedroom
- Shared Garden
Period one bedroom first floor Victorian conversion in the popular area of Upper Leytonstone.
Offered unfurnished the property comprises of a bright and airy spacious bedroom, through lounge, fully fitted kitchen and separate shower room. Laminate flooring throughout also benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing and a shared garden.
Ideally located for those travelling to and from Central London as Leytonstone Tube Station and local bus routes are located within short walking distance. All local shops, Tesco Supermarket, Cafes and Bars are also close by offering a wide variety of choice to suit your every need.
Leytonstone Tube Station (Central Line)
Schools and nurseries:
Barclay Primary School
Dawlish Primary School
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50558790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRB11426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, Leytonstone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.