|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (320 days ago)|
- 6 Superbly Presented Bedrooms
- kitchen fully kitted out with appliances
- Communal Living Room with leather sofas and TV
- 2 Bathrooms
- Refurbished to a very high standard
- Prime Location for Warwick University
- Great Outdoor space
6 Bedrooms available in shared house close to Warwick University. This house needs to be viewed to be truely appreciated Every room has been refurbished to a very high standard, new carpets, new beds, new furniture throughout.
Communal living space with x2 large leather sofa's and flat screen TV
This property is situated within the prime location for Warwick University.
Options are available to secure the whole house in full, please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armstrong Property Management Services , Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.