|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2017 (428 days ago)|
- Great location near Petticoat Lane and the City
- Three good size double bedrooms
- Original wooden floors and neutral decor
- A large dining/living room
- Ideal for professional sharers
Property reference number 5689891. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Spacious 3 double bedroom apartment, ground floor in a low-rise block in an excellent location, very near Petticoat Lane Market, Bishopsgate and Spitalfields.
- Three good-size double bedrooms
- A large dining/living room (which could be used as a fourth bedroom)
- Fully furnished and fully equipped kitchen
- Original wooden floors and neutral decoration
- Toilet separate from bath/shower room
Local amenities include the world-famous Petticoat Lane market, lots of shops and a wide range of restaurants, bars and clubs within walking distance.
Excellent transport links - including Aldgate East Underground (about 2 minutes walk), Aldgate and Liverpool Street, offering both underground and mainline.
Professionals preferred, students will be considered.
* Please quote ref. 5689891 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50560218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5689891_50621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.