|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 September 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Well presented two bedroom house
- Benefits from bright and modern décor
- Generous reception room with dining area
- Modern kitchen
- Two equally spacious bedrooms
- Smart garden
- Located close to shops and amenities
LONG LET. This well presented two bedroom house offers a generous reception room with ample dining area, located moments from the shops and amenities of Bow.
The property is ideally located moments from an excellent range of shops, cafés and bars in Bow, while the pleasant Victoria Park are within easy reach. Local transport links are available nearby from Bow Road Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.