|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (257 days ago)|
- Next to East India DLR
- walking distance to Canary Wharf
- 20 mins to City/West End
- 24 hour gym on-site
- Gated Parking available (added option)
- Residents' Garden
- 2 bedroom
- 2 bathroom
Property reference number 5717593. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A stunning 7th floor flat in the desirable Switch House and Elektron development
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
- Next to East India DLR station
- 6 minutes from City Airport
- 20 minutes to the City
- 2 spacious double bedrooms, ample storage
- 2 luxury bathrooms
- Large, separate kitchen
- Spacious lounge with spectacular views
- Private balcony looking out over East India dock, the River and O2 arena
- 24-hour gym on-site
- Private residents' garden
Gated secure parking available as an additional option
* Please quote ref. 5717593 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50578476.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717593_50299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.