|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Fabulous two bedroom bungalow
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two good-size double bedrooms
- Close to the open green space of South Norwood Country Park
- East Croydon and Norwood Junction nearby
- Gated off street parking for up to three cars
LONG LET. Ideally located for the local amenities of Croydon, this stunning newly built bungalow, offers stylish living and entertaining accommodation with private driveway.
This house is excellently positioned close to a good selection of shops and amenities along Morland Road, with central Croydon also nearby, boasting a host of restaurants and entertainments as well as plenty of parkland in the vicinity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.