|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Four bedroom house
- Stylish three storey new build
- Garage & driveway parking
- Modern desinger kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Walking distance to station & town centre
- Rear enclosed garden with gate access
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Pets considered
- Available 27th of November 2017
A stylish three storey new build in the Chapel Gate devolvement boasting four bedrooms is now available to view from Carson & Co. This immaculately presented property features an open plan lounge/dining room with french doors leading to an enclosed good sized rear garden, a modern designer kitchen and four bedrooms over three floors with the master including an en suite.
This sought after home would be ideal for a professional couple or family and pets will also be considered.
Built by Barratt Homes, this well proportioned property is only a short walk to the town centre & Basingstoke train station with a direct line to London Waterloo.
Parking is available with its own driveway and single garage.
Carson & Co floorplan is not to scale, please see measurements below:
Kitchen 8'2" x 10'3" - Lounge/Dining 20'6"x 15'1" - WC 5'7" x 2'9"
Master bedroom 15'1 x 12'3 - Bedroom 3, 15'1" x 9'6" - En suite 8'4" x 4'7"
Bedroom 2, 15'1"x 10'1" - Bedroom 4, 14'6"x 8'4" - Bathroom 6'7"x 6'4"
Sorry No DSS or Smokers
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50588397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000436122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.