|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (299 days ago)|
- Low tenant fees
- Gunwharf Quays is a fantastic location!
- Very close train station and bus station
- Close to Portsmouth University
- Landlord will meet you to carry out viewings
Property reference number 5717841. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- A stylishly furnished 4th floor 1 bedroom apartment available in the highly desirable area of Gunwharf Quays.
- Outlet shopping, restaurants, bars, cinema, casino, gym and a Tesco on the doorstep.
- Well located for train station and bus station.
- Short walk to Portsmouth University.
- The entrance hall provides an airing cupboard and another separate cupboard used for hanging coats and storing an ironing board, cleaner and dustpan and brush
- The kitchen/living area is bright and airy, with a large corner sofa, coffee table, sideboard and wall mounted shelving.
- The glass dining table and chairs situated next to the window is a nice place to dine, work or just watch the world go by with a nice glass of wine. The vertical blinds can be closed for more privacy.
- The double bedroom provides a double bed, large wardrobe with full length mirror, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet.
- The modern bathroom is clean and bright with an overhead shower.
- The building has controlled entry and there is a launderette located on the ground floor
No Smoking or Pets allowed
* Please quote ref. 5717841 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50604963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717841_50683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.