|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (362 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge with solid fuel stove
- Beamed ceilings
- Kitchen with space for washing machine
- Separate dining room/snug
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath
- 50% OFF OF 1ST MONTHS RENT FOR MOVE IN BY 15TH DECEMBER
- Front courtyard area
- Solid fuel central heating
Two double bedroom cottage with solid fuel woodburner serving central heating and hot water. Kitchen with space for washing machine, living room with beamed ceiling and fire place. Storage room with lots of shelving. Dining room/snug with stone feature fireplace and beamed ceiling. Bathroom with electric shower over bath, toilet and basin. Front courtyard area. Popular village location offering good access to the A30 and Bodmin. Lanivet offers a Spar shop, public house, church, school, Post office, hairdressers, an award winning chip shop Pets by Negotiation
50% OFF OF 1ST MONTHS RENT FOR MOVE IN BY 15TH DECEMBER 2017
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50611008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AUSL_42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mid Cornwall Letting & Estate Agents , Cornwall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.