|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (199 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor (Lift)
- 1329 Square Feet (123.5 Sq M)
- Open Plan Kitchen And Reception
- Three Bathrooms (Two En-Suite)
- Ample Storage
- Moments From The DLR links of Royal Victoria And The Excel Centre
Large three bedroom apartment (1326 Square Feet/123.5 Sq M) located on the 2nd floor of this popular development located in this sought-after waterside development in the heart of Royal Victoria Dock. Oxygen Apartment benefits from a spacious interior, lift, porter and private balconies, boasting top-specification living. The apartment comprises of interior designed open plan kitchen fully fitted with all luxury appliances, and reception room with duel aspect windows, one master bedroom with en-suite shower-room and two additional bedrooms and a bathroom. Marmara Apartments are close to a wealth amenities and the Excel Centre, while Canary Wharf with its many facilities are within easy reach. Local transport links include Royal Victoria (DLR), Custom House (DLR) and Canning Town (DLR and Jubilee Line) in addition to quick and easy access to the A12, A13 and Blackwall Tunnel for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City and Central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27275865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.