|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (571 days ago)|
- Unfurnished house
- Three double bedrooms
- Permit parking
- Rear garden
- EPC Rating D
**50% OFF ADMIN SAVING £105!** William H Brown offer this IMMACULATE, SPACIOUS, unfurnished, FULL OVER PASSAGE mid Victorian terrace located West Norwich in the sought after Golden Triangle walking distance from the CC & Unthank Rd with its bustling array of shops, close to Eagle Park & perfect for access to the UEA, N&N Hospital, Research Park & A47. Benefits include, modern kitchen & bathroom, GCH. UPVC DG
**50% OFF ADMIN SAVING £105!**
Lounge 12’1” x 11’1”
Window to the front aspect, carpeted, T.V point
Dining Room 9’5” x 9’4”
Understairs storage cupboard, laminate floor and opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12’1” x 7’3”
Modern range of wall and base units, cooker with extractor hood over, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dish washer, door to the rear garden, tiled flooring, electric underfloor heating.
Modern suite-comprising WC, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, window to the side aspect, tiled floor, extractor fan, electric underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One (Large Double) 15’ x 11’1”
2 Windows to the front aspect, carpet
Bedroom Two (Double) 9’4” x 9’4”
Window to the rear aspect, wooden floorboards
Bedroom Three (Double) 9’4” x 7’4”
Window to the front aspect, walk in wardrobe, shelving
To the front of the property there is a small front garden and on street permit parking.
To the rear of the property there is a bisected lawn garden enclosed by fence.
GCH, UPVC DG
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for the following -
Pets, smokers, housing benefit.
Exit Norwich City via St Stephens Rd then filter right at the traffic lights and then take a right turn onto Brunswick Rd then take the 3rd left onto Newmarket St where the property can be found up on the right hand side.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50633399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2281C0717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.