|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Large One Bedroom Flat
- Ground Floor
- Good Size Kitchen/Diner
- Walk-in Wardrobe Area
- Good Decorative Condition
- Double Glazing/Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Bus Routes & Transport Links
- Close to Shops and Amenities
- Quiet Residential Road
- Available NOW
Offered for let in good decorative condition throughout is this larger than average one bedroom ground floor flat situated within a quiet residential road. This lovely flat is offered part furnished and benefits from modern interiors, gas central heating, double glazing and spacious accommodation comprising of lounge, kitchen, bedroom, Walk-in Wardrobe and bathroom. The flat also benefits from having its own private entrance with plenty of street parking.
The property is tucked away in a peaceful and quiet residential spot yet within only a 15 minute walk of Highams Park mainline station approximately 25 minute journey to London Liverpool St which interchanges with the Victoria line at Walthamstow. The property is also located within a short walk of Chingford Mount with it's array of shops, restaurants, cafe's and transport links. There are many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre.
This superb property is located within walking distance of the stunning open spaces of Rolls Sports Grounds and Chingford Memorial Park.
An immediate internal viewing is advised to avoid disappointment. Please call our lettings team to arrange a viewing appointment on 020 80900 860
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50633691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101681001202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.