|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (263 days ago)|
- Viewing highly recommended
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three bedroom 3 storey property
- Enclosed rear garden
- Integral garage and driveway
- Cul De Sac location
This immaculately presented 3 bedroom 3 storey town house situated in this ever popular location of Woodfield Plantation. Close to local amenities, Mapletree public house, large Tesco Superstore, M18 motorway network making it ideal for commuters.
The property briefly comprises;
Entrance hall with laminate flooring and access door to the integral garage downstairs shower room with tiled floor, utility room having access to the rear garden, bedroom three/study to the ground floor. To the first floor - front facing lounge with decorative contemporary fire and surround, laminate flooring , fitted dining/kitchen with a range of medium wood effect units and integral appliances. To the second floor - master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room, further double bedroom and family bathroom. Integral garage and driveway with an enclosed rear garden laid to lawn.
Contact Blundells on 01302 761010 to book a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_DONOAKC021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.