|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2017 (370 days ago)|
- Brand New detached family residence
- Off street parking & garage
- Fantastic modern fitted dining/kitchen
- Integral applicances
- Separate utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
LAKESIDE, LAKESIDE, LAKESIDE!! STUNNING BRAND NEW 3 bedroom detached family residence situated on this sought after development. Ideally located for the Town Centre, Doncaster Dome, cinema, various restaurants and good access for the M18 Motorway network.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Impressive entrance hall with quality tiled flooring and access to the downstairs cloakroom, spacious light and airy lounge, luxury modern fitted dining/kitchen with fitted wall and base units, integral appliances, built in double oven and 6 ring gas hob, attractive tiled flooring with French doors opening to the garden, also benifitting from a separate utility room. To the first floor 3 well proportioned bedrooms the master having an attractive en-suite shower room and additional family bathroom with a white suite.
Driveway proving off street parking leads to the detached garage. To the side having an enclosed garden laid to lawn.
Contact Blundells on 01302 761010 to book a viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000463478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.