|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Beautifully proportioned two bedroom flat
- With 24hr concierge and lift
- Arranged over the second floor
- Presented in great condition throughout
- Access to communal roof terrace
SHORT LET. Offering contemporary living space and a superb location ideal for the City, Brick Lane and Spitalfields, this fabulous two bedroom second floor flat enjoys access to a communal gym, and roof terrace.
Commercial Street is situated in the heart of Whitechapel and as such this lovely property is well served by a host of local shops, bars and restaurants including those on Brick Lane and fabulous Spitalfields Market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.