|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (391 days ago)|
- Available from 25/09/2017
- 1 bedroom First floor flat
- Off road parking available
- Modern kitchen & Bathroom
- Viewing highly recommended
- Security Deposit £500.00
- Sorry No Pets, Smokers or Housing Benefit applications
Modern unfurnished 1 bedroom first floor flat, ideal for a single or working couple. Inside briefly consists of entrance hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and three piece bathroom suite with over the bath electric shower and screen. Fully uPVC double glazed, intercom system and electric heaters.
Sorry No Pets, smokers or Housing Benefit applications.
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS:
All of our properties unless otherwise advertised, WILL require the first months rent in advance and security deposit prior to the start date of the tenancy. Our agency administration fee of £100.00 (single or Joint applicants) is payable upon application after viewing the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50666703.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIS-12SE16UP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.