|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (301 days ago)|
- Walking distance to Dalston Junction station
- Gated, secure block with Front of House concierge
- Live/ Work
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious, newly refurbished two bedroom apartment
Set within a magnificent early 20th Century building which has been converted into a mix of residential and live/work apartments, benefiting from a secure gated entrance and a front of house conceirge. This is a spacious, newly refurbished two bedroom apartment boasting of natural light.
The flat offers bright accommodation with a floor to double height ceiling wall of windows. The property has wooden floors in the main room and a fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas hob and electric oven, and the bathroom boasts both a shower and bath which are newly fitted.
Springfield House is moments away from Dalston Junction station as well as many local shops and bus links.
******Photos of a similar proeprty********
Available 5th October 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50675052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27284083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P.G. Estates, Spitalfields.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.