|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2017 (303 days ago)|
- Five Bedrooms
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room
- TV/Family Room
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & En-suite Bathroom
- Four Further Good-size Bedrooms
- Large Secluded Gardens
- Detached Garage & Extensive Driveway Parking
Located approx. one mile to the west of Maidenhead town centre, a most attractive Tudor-style 5 bedroom detached family home which has been extended and re-furbished to a high specification now providing the perfect contrast between character and contemporary styling. The property is set in lovely secluded gardens of good size.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50695869.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BMHCC_503945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.