|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (362 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom cottage
- Beautiful riverside location
- Creek views
- Off road parking
- Well presented
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Decked rear garden
- WINTER/ SHORT LET ONLY
- AVAILABLE 1/11 - 1/4/17
This delightful beautifully renovated gardener's cottage once part of the Lisle Estate is situated in an enviable location overlooking Wootton Creek.
* Charming 2 bed character cottage
* Beautiful rural location
* Creek views
* En-suite facilities with both bedrooms
* Rear garden with decking
* Fully furnished
* WINTER/SHORT TERM LET ONLY
* AVAILABLE FROM 1 NOVEMBER 2017 - 1 APRIL 2018
Kipper Cottage provides comfortable and very well presented accommodation. The cottage benefits from ensuites to both bedrooms and French doors leading from all principal rooms to the charming rear garden with decked area enjoying Creek views. The property is let fully furnished on a winter basis and benefits from off road parking.
SMALL DOG CONSIDERED. COUPLE PREFERERED.
PLEASE NOTE PHONE AND INTERNET CHARGES ARE PAYABLE DIRECT TO THE LANDLORD. TENANT RESPONSIBLE FOR EMPTYING OF SEWERAGE TANK AT END OF TENANCY WHICH WILL BE EMPTIED PRIOR TO OCCUPATION
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276018235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.