|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (342 days ago)|
- Borodin Close Basingstoke RG22
- Three bedroom family home
- Rear enclosed garden
- Large lounge / diner
- Garage & driveway parking
- Stylish bathroom
- Kitchen -with white goods
- Available NOW
- Close to large supermarkets and shops
- Close to Viables and junctions 6 & 7 of the M3
Located in the ever popular Borodin Close RG22, this spacious, refurbished three bedroom property is available now. This bright and airy family home offers fantastic living space aswell only being a short dive form Basingstoke town centre, Viables and junctions 6 & 7 of the M3.
Located in a quiet close this well proportioned property also boasts:
* Two double bedrooms
* NEW carpets throughout
* Single bedroom with cupboard space
* Large lounge / dining room
* Kitchen - white goods on request
* Stylish bathroom
* Rear garden
* Garage with off road parking
* Spacious hallway
* Available NOW
* Close to large supermarkets and shops.
* Schools close by including Chalk Ridge primary / Manor Field and Hatch Warren junior & infant schools
* Great bus links to the Basingstoke town centre and the station
This favoured location would suit a professional couple or family and viewings are highly recommend.
Please call Carson & Co on 01256 350 124 for more information and to arrange a viewing.
Sorry no DSS or Pets.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000342155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.