|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (298 days ago)|
- A beautiful 2 bedroom ground floor in Chorley
- Entrance hallway, a spacious open plan lounge
- Two bedrooms with fitted robes to the master bed
- GCH, UPVC DG, Gardens. Great location
- EPC Rating - B
NOW FULLY AVAILABLE Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this beautiful 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in Chorley on the sought after development of Gillibrand North. The apartment is presented to high standards and is available long term if necessitated.
Briefly the property comprises and entrance hallway, a spacious open plan lounge and fitted kitchen with contemporary high gloss white units. There are also 2 bedrooms and a fitted bathroom with 3 piece suite plus an overhead shower. Throughout the property there is Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Externally there is an enclosed rear patio garden and a small front garden.
Located within a much sought after location this stunning modern ground floor apartment s not to be missed.
Sorry No DSS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50726187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 130605R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.