|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (326 days ago)|
- 1 bedroom
- Private fitness centre with sauna and swimming pool
- No admin fees due
- Dedicated onsite management & maintenance team
- Quarterly amenity fee applies - £170 studio/1 bed £200 2 bed
- Parking available (at additional cost)
- Council tax band A
- EPC: C
With no admin fee's to pay, we are delighted to offer this well presented one bedroom apartment within The Rowley Building in the heart of the Cultural Quarter.
Our residents benefit from private leisure facilities include a private swimming pool, fitness suite and sauna, all managed by our dedicated on site team.
Within close proximity of the Railway Station, Universities, Hospitals, and the city centre, it makes for great living for Leicester`s professional and mature student community.
Built in 1911 and converted in 2001, The Rowley Building plays host to 136 quality apartments. It is part of the highly desired Queen Street Apartments complex, in the Cultural Quarter of Leicester city centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50727468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PFL170313_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Queen Street Apartments.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.