|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2017 (263 days ago)|
- Direct dock views
- Underground parking
Property reference number 5688447. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
High specification duplex apartment arranged over the second and third floors of a modern development.
The master loft style bedroom, together with the lounge and private balcony, offer stunning views across the water.
The property comprises
- A spacious main living room with space for dining.
- French doors to balcony.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Large master bedroom with generous storage.
- High ceilings.
- En suite shower room.
- Two further good-sized bedrooms with one suiting a single bed.
- A separate bathroom.
- Large storage room.
- Exceptionally presented throughout with unique leather walls and wardrobes.
- This property also benefits from a truly peaceful location with ample street and secured garage parking.
- Reception Room (19.5 x 16.5)
- Double glazed windows with dock views, dining area, radiators, leather padded wall and fully tiled floor.
- Kitchen (10’4 x 5'9)
- Double glazed window, storage units, gas hob with extractor hood over and oven and grill under, washing machine, dishwasher, fully brown natural stone tiled floor.
- Second Bedroom (12'5 x 9'1)
- Side view double glazed window, rear-view double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and wood floor.
- Third Bedroom (9'8 x 8'3)
- Rear-view double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and wood floor.
- Bathroom (9'8 x 5'6)
- Side-view double glazed window, spa bath with shower and lovely chrome mixer tap, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, WC, natural brown stone floor and natural stone cream wall tiles.
- Extensive dock views.
- Master Bedroom (15'5 x 12'10)
- Dock-aspect double glazed window, roof skylights, radiator, extensive fitted wardrobes and wood floor.
- The room is not blocked off from the lounge beneath.
- En Suite Shower Room (8'10 x 5'11)
- Enclosed shower cubicle, large wash hand basin, WC, natural brown stone floor and natural stone cream wall tiles.
Transport links include
- Cable Car, West Silvertown and Royal Victoria Dock Station (DLR) with London City Airport near by.
- The property's location provides easy access to the A12, A13 and Blackwall Tunnel for travel to Canary Wharf, London City Airport. the City, Central London, and beyond.
Suits professionals working in Canary Wharf, the City or similar.
Underground / Tube stations
- West Silvertown AND Cable Car within 0.15 miles.
- Royal Victoria is within 0.3 miles.
- Cable car to Greenwich 02 is within 0.15 miles.
Tesco, Restaurants: Thai, Japanese, Lebanese, Indian, Chinese, pubs, several bars, wake boarding, Siemens centre, Excel with restaurants and exhibitions.
Westfield Stratford is a short journey on the DLR.
Note: Fees will vary depending on number of tenants.
* Please quote ref. 5688447 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £300.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50729997.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5688447_50900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.