|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (353 days ago)|
- Generous 2 Double Bedroom Victorian Terraced Home
- Located in a Well Regarded Street to the West of Reading
- Spacious Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Shower Room
- Courtyard Garden
- Close to Bus Routes, Shops and Amenities
- Offered Part Furnished or Unfurnished
- Available Late October or Early November
SANSOME & GEORGE READING - A well proportioned 2 double bedroom Victorian terraced house located in a highly regarded street to the west of Reading. Easy access to bus routes, shops and local amenities.
Accommodation comprises of a lounge, generous dining room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, shower room, two double bedrooms and courtyard garden. The property further benefits from double glazed windows, gas radiator central heating and non permit street parking.
The property is offered part furnished or unfurnished and is available late October / early November. For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Lettings Department on (0118) 958 3333.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50739777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27290821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.