|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (357 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms, lounge and separate kitchen
- Desirable Old Portsmouth location
- Close to University, Gunwharf, Old Portsmouth
- Newly Refurbished
Property reference number 5718065. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Third Floor, two bedroom flat in Old Portsmouth.
Very close to the University, Gunwharf, Cathedral, Camber area, historic attractions and seafront. Train station, ferries and hovercraft all within 10 minutes’ walk. Short distance also to Commercial Road and Southsea bars and shops.
Within small block of purpose-built flats with entry phone system.
Gas central heating throughout. Recently fully rebnovated.New carpets throughout. New bathroom (shower).
Double glazed windows.
Ideal for professional, postgraduate or undergraduate student.
Smoke, heat and CO alarms.
Separate lounge. Separate kitchen. Good sized rooms.
On street parking opposite (residents permit required).
Communal rear yard/garden.
12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy - shorter by arrangement
Email enquiries preferred.
* Please quote ref. 5718065 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50743887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718065_50933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.