|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (308 days ago)|
- Recently Renovated Family Home
- Bright Lounge With Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Utility Room Plus Sunroom
- 3 Large Bedrooms
- Pretty Garden With Summerhouse
- Patio And BBQ Area
- Parking To Front
- Available: 27th November 2017
Located within this hugely popular harbour side village, is this wonderful 3 bedroom Edwardian semi-detached house. Within easy reach of primary schools, local shops, train station and bus stop. Chichester city centre with its comprehensive amenities is some 3 miles away.
The property is approached via a driveway with parking and a beautiful low maintenance front garden.
The house has been recently renovated and decorated to a high standard. Bright living room with a marble effect fireplace and bay window to the front.
The large kitchen has a gas hob and oven, extractor fan, fridge. dishwasher and space for a table and chairs. Off the kitchen is a utility room with a freezer and a washing machine.
The family bathroom is also on the ground floor and has been newly fitted with a bath, wc, sink and shower cubicle. There is also a sun room on this floor which would be ideal as a home office or playroom.
There are 3 double bedrooms on the first floor. The master bedroom has a pretty feature fireplace and a built in cupboard, as does the second bedroom.
There is ample parking on the driveway. The rear garden has a raised BBQ and seating area and also some decking. There is a summerhouse to the rear of the garden.
Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50753436.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27289448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.