|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (292 days ago)|
- * Currently Being Refurbished!
- * Three Bedrooms
- * Mid Terraced Home
- * Off Street Parking
- * Long Term Let
- * No Pets, DSS, Sharers or Students
- * Available Mid October 2017
- * Unfurnished
- * Popular Quiet Location
- * Walking Distance to Yate Shopping Centre
LOUNGE 16' 1" x 11' 9" (4.9m x 3.58m) To be fully redecorated and brand new carpet!
DINING ROOM 9' 1" x 7' 9" (2.77m x 2.36m) To be fully redecorated and new vinyl laid
KITCHEN 9' 0" x 7' 10" (2.74m x 2.39m) To be fully decorated with brand new vinyl laid
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 10" x 8' 11" (3.61m x 2.72m) To be fully redecorated and brand new carpet
BEDROOM TWO 9' 1" x 8' 3" (2.77m x 2.51m) To be fully redecorated and brand new carpet
BEDROOM THREE 7' 5" x 5' 10" (2.26m x 1.78m) To be fully redecorated and brand new carpet
BATHROOM W/C Hand wash basin & bath with shower over.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50759370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101460003659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A J Homes , Winterbourne .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.