|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (229 days ago)|
- 3 Double Bedrooms/3 Bathroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- 3 Ensuite Bedroom
- Top Floor Penthouse
- Opportunity to Live a Historical Building
- Close To Tube and Overground Stations
- Stunning Views of Central London
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen
PK Sales & Lettings are thrilled to present this 3 bedroom penthouse apartment in a stunning Georgian converted Grade II listed building. Charrington House is situated on a quiet and sought after residential road in Whitechapel, and offers a wealth of original period features.
Set on the 3rd floor of Charrington House, the apartment is flooded with natural light from original-design (double glazed) sash windows, and is comprised of a modern open-plan kitchen and living area with integrated appliances, 3 double bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms.
Ideally located within 1 minute of Stepney Green Station (District and Hammersmith & City Lines), and within short walking distance of Whitechapel Railway and Shadwell DLR offering excellent transport links around London. A 24/7 Sainsbury's superstore, Tesco, Whitechapel retail park and many other amenities are also available within short walking distance.
This flat is perfect for professionals or students alike.
Available to view NOW!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S01501CA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PK Sales & Lettings Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.