|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (321 days ago)|
- MODERN MEWS STYLE HOME
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Living Room with Patio Doors
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Private Rear Garden
- Car Parking Space
- AVAILABLE TO LET IMMEDIATELY
- CALL 01254 883819 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY
A LOVELY 2 BEDROOM MEWS STYLE HOME IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. This well presented home is located within the popular 'Birch Hall' area of Darwen with excellent access to local amenities and motorway networks - and over looks the Cricket field. The accommodation is decorated neutral throughout and comprises; entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with space for appliances, large living room with patio doors, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom suite with a shower over the bath. Externally there is a low maintenance front garden, a lawned and decked private rear garden and a private car parking space. READY TO LET IMMEDIATELY - CALL 01254 883819 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY
8' 8'' x 6' 5'' (2.64m x 1.95m)
14' 4'' x 12' 11'' (4.37m x 3.93m)
Stairs & Landing
12' 11'' x 9' 5'' (3.93m x 2.87m)
12' 11'' x 7' 7'' (3.93m x 2.31m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8206391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Property Management, Oswaldtwistle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.