|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 December 2017 (336 days ago)|
- LAMINATE FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS L-SHAPED LIVING AREA
- 5 MINUTES FROM WEST CROYDON STATION
- WHITE SUITE IN BATHROOM
- OUTSIDE AREA
- ATTRACTIVE BAY WINDOW
- GROUND FLOOR STUDIO APARTMENT
- SUITABLE FOR SINGLE OR COUPLE
- FULL BATH WITH SHOWER ATTACHMENT
- PERIOD FEATURES
Kidderminster Road, Croydon.
Choices are extremely proud to present this spacious studio apartment with laminate flooring throughout. There is a great sized living area with bay window, in keeping with the age of the building, however the property itself has been refurbished in the past few years presenting laminate flooring throughout. The kitchen offers the appliances you would expect for a self sufficient property. The bathroom is fully fitted with a shower attachment above the bath. Parking is available on permit. The property itself is just a few minutes from West Croydon station, benefiting from the local tram and bus services too.
Call Choices Croydon now to arrange a viewing.
EPC Rating: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50762289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 518867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.