|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (319 days ago)|
- Completely refurbished executive apartment
- First floor with two double bedrooms
- New kitchen with full range of appliances including dishwasher
- White bathroom suite
- Large living/dining room
- Attractive solid oak floors and oak interior doors
- Private enclosed garden
- Walking distance of Hartley Wintney village and easy access to Winchfield station
- EPC rating D
Oaklands is an executive small development conveniently located in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire. This luxury, refurbished apartment has two bedrooms, a garden and a garage and is available immediately.
Positioned on the first floor of this select development, this apartment has been completely refurbished. The large living/dining room has double sash windows and a solid oak floor. There is a small hallway off the living room which leads to the kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom. The newly refitted kitchen is fitted with a full range of appliances including double electric oven with ceramic hob, new tall fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, and the floor has ceramic tiles.
In the master bedroom there are triple fitted wardrobes with oak sliding doors and the second bedroom is also a double room. An attractive refitted bathroom has a white suite of bath, shower over bath with glass screen, WC and handbasin.
Outside the apartment has a private garden with patio area, and there is a garage for parking. Visitor parking is also available. This property is available immediately. Hartley Wintney, an extremely sought after Hampshire village, is within a level walk, and Winchfield mainline station and the M3 are easily accessible.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honey Lettings, Fleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.