|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2017 (383 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom FF apartment
- Close to Freshwater town
- Stunning views of The Solent
- Communal gardens
- Allocated parking/balcony
- Very well presented
- Bright and airy
- Electric heating
- Modern fitted kitchen/modern bathroom
- White good appliances
PLEASE VIEW PROPERTY TOUR
* First floor two bedroom apartment
* Allocated parking
* Communal gardens
* Electric heating
* Modern fitted kitchen
* Modern bathroom with shower
* Stunning sea views
* Bright and airy sitting room
This lovely, well presented two bedroom apartment occupies an elevated and secluded position in the popular West Wight village of Colwell, and commands stunning views of The Solent, and the Dorset coast line beyond, including Hurst Castle. The property is located within a well maintained block with the benefits of allocated parking and communal gardens, with washing line facilities. Minutes from the beach, coastal walks are literally on your door steps along with an array of beach restaurants, bars and local amenities. The town of Freshwater is a few minutes drive away.
The first floor accommodation comprises: Communal entrance hall and stairs to: Bright and airy sitting room with views from the sitting room over The Solent and Hurst Castle, balcony, modern fitted kitchen with white good appliances and integrated oven/hob, modern family bathroom with shower over bath and white suite, and two double bedrooms. Pets considered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276028643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.