|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS, BRIGHT LOUNGE
- LARGE FRONT DRIVEWAY
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
The Edenthorpe borough is a highly sought after area for family homes, due to its excellent reputation for local schooling, amenities and commuting links - with fast access to the M18/A1.
This home is situated on a quiet, secluded cul-de-sac on a popular residential estate, viewings are available immediately and here are some of its many benefits:
* Long paved driveway to the front of the property, providing ample room for two vehicles.
* Fully fitted modern kitchen with integral appliances, hob & oven.
* Spacious lounge to the rear of the property with gas fire and French doors leading to the garden.
* Large enclosed rear garden with both lawned and paved areas.
* Two well proportioned double bedrooms and a good sized single.
* Family bathroom suite with over the bath shower, high gloss white fixtures & slate vinyl flooring.
Call Blundells Doncaster today on 01302 761 010 to arrange your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000255134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.