|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (313 days ago)|
- One large double bedroom
- Town centre location/Next to the train station
- Stylish family bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Allocated parking at £55.00pcm
- Ground floor apartment
- Redecorated throughout
- Council Tax Band C
- Available 08.12.2017
Carson & Co are proud to offer this spacious, recently redecorated, one double bedroom apartment located on the ground floor in the ever stylish Skyline Plaza, Alencon Link Basingstoke. Offered furnished this is a sought after property due to the exceptional high standard that Skyline offers, this unique and airy property boasts. **No admin fee**
* One large double bedroom
* Exceptional standard throughout
* Modern kitchen
* Stylish family bathroom
* Surprisingly spacious
* Allocated parking for 1 car at £55.00pcm
* Redecorated throughout
* Ground floor
* Storage galore
* Available 08.12.2017
* Council Tax Band C
Located on the ground floor, this unique apartment would be ideal for a professional single or couple who require easy access to Basingstoke Train Station, Festival Place shops/restaurants and the Bus Station.
Plus the property also has fantastic links to the M3 junction 6, the A33 to Reading and the M4
Please call Carson & Co on 01256 350 124 for more information and to arrange a viewing.
Sorry no pets or DSS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000293409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.