|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2017 (410 days ago)|
- Student Property Available 2017/18
- Four Spacious Double Bedrroms
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Security Alarm
- A short walk from the Nottingham Ice Arena
AVAILABLE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018 - 2019 - £65.00 pppw excluding all bills (based on 4 sharing)
We are pleased to offer this very well presented four bedroom mid terrace property to let for the academic year 2018/19.
The property offers spacious accommodation over three floors comprising briefly; entrance hall, double bedroom, lounge and recently re-fitted breakfast kitchen to the ground floor, two double bedrooms and fitted bathroom to the first floor and one further double bedroom to the second floor.
There is a secure yard to the rear and a forecourt to the front. The property is alarmed and furnished to a good standard and all bedrooms come with a double bed. Located a short walk from the Nottingham Ice Arena this property is perfect for students or a group of working professionals wanting to be near the City Centre without paying high rental prices.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50806596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RBNL_1744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.