|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (325 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished, must see
- Great location for Professionals working in city
- Front Garden
- Great location
- Great Travel links
Property reference number 5717095. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Newly refurbished ground floor flat with garden
- Right on Barmy Park & Victoria Park
- Bright and modern
- Excellent Location
- Rent directly from the Landlord
Fantastic, refurbished two double bedroom ground floor flat opposite the gates of Barmy Park, 5-10min to Victoria Park & Square, 2min Bethnal Green tube. Large and well-proportioned with garden, it has a bright and spacious living space.
- Two large double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, with 4 ring hob, Fridge Freezer and Washing machine
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Double glazing throughout
- Combi-boiler and thermostatic radiators,
- Access to communal gardens
Bethnal Green Estate neighbourhood is a quiet estate, The surrounding area is teeming with restaurants, bars and cafes. Every week there seems to be something new, either around the parks, canal or close-by.
- Closest tube, Bethnal green. One stop on central line to Liverpool St, 20 minutes to Oxford Street
- 5min walk to Cambridge heath station with trains to Liverpool St, Stoke Newington etc
- 8-10min walk to Stepney Green, Whitechapel Station (district, hammersmith & city line)
- Bus Routes: 8, D3, D6, 309, 205, 106, 254 on door step & 8-10min walk for 25
- Cycle to Angel in less than 25 minutes
- 2-10min walk to local shops, post office, banks, Tesco/Sainsbury's supermarket, leisure centre, gyms, parks, Whitechapel, Colombia Road & Old Spitafields market, Shorditch & Brick Lane close by
The flat is furnished
Available from 1st December 2017
Great for Professionals
Sorry no DSS or Agencies
* Please quote ref. 5717095 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50810457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717095_51040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.