|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Refurbished 2 Double Bedroom First and Second Floor 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Located to the West of Reading
- Refitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Refitted Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Repainted and Recarpeted
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Close to Large Tesco, Shops, Amenities, Bus Routes and West Reading Station
- Offered Unfurnished and Available Now
SANSOME AND GEORGE READING are pleased to offer this spacious refurbished 2 double bedroom split level first and second floor apartment for rental. The property is located to the west of Reading centre in a convenient position minutes from a large Tesco, local shops and amenities plus bus routes and access to West Reading station (London Paddington, Oxford, Basingstoke; via Reading).
The accommodation has been redecorated and recarpeted and comprises of own entrance to stairs and landing, lounge, new refitted kitchen with appliances, new refitted bathroom with bath and shower plus bedroom to first floor and generous master bedroom to second floor. The property further benefits from gas radiator central heating and double glazed windows.
It is offered unfurnished and is available now. For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Lettings Department on (0118) 939 1999.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50820900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27301813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.