|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (378 days ago)|
- Available 24th November 2017
- Non-estate Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large Garden
- Parking for Three/Four Cars
- Study/Play Area
- Open Fire
- Close to Hatch Warren school and St. Marks School
A beautiful period cottage located in what feels like a rural setting surrounded by trees and small wooded areas. There is a extended kitchen/dining room with views of the long landscaped rear garden, living room with real fire place, study/play area off the living room separated by a wall with an arch either end of the room, two double bedrooms, fitted bathroom suite with shower above the bath, rear garden which has a side double opening gate which allows access for a car or even a caravan etc. You are within walking distance of Hatch Warren school and The Portsmouth Arms public house. Available 24th November 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000224073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Farnham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.